Ultra Modern Hostels for Boys and Girls are available in the campus.
All Rooms are spacious, well ventilated, illuminated, air-cooled & well furnished. All bathrooms have hot water facility. All rooms are 4 seater. Power back up is available for all rooms.
All rights of permission to avail the Residential Facility are reserved with the Institutes and can be denied to any student without assigning any reason. No student shall be entitled to claim this facility as a matter of right. Residential Facility will be offered on First Come First Serve basis, or otherwise as decided by the Institutes. The location of the Residential Facility, floor and room pattern are subject to change from time to time. Surprise inspection can be held anytime without any prior notice.
Healthy food is prepared under the supervision of the doctor. Students keep themselves fit by playing games like Cricket, Football, Badminton, Basketball, Volleyball, Table Tennis etc. Well Equipped Gymnasium is also available in the campus. 24 X 7 power backup and Wi-Fi internet connectivity (310 Mbps) supplements the hostel life. The whole campus is under CCTV surveillance and active team of Security Staff Hostel. Mess charges include daily three meals, Wi-Fi internet, 24 X 7 power backup, Gymnasium and other hostel amenities.
Director’s & Staff Residence: For keeping a vigil and maintaining a proper discipline in the hostel, Director & key Staff persons residences has been constructed close to the boys and girls hostels.
Hostel Rules and Regulations
- Hostelers are expected to display good manners and civilized form of behavior, maintain discipline and decorum in the hostel complex.
- No student is allowed to change or stay in any room other than allotted.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the hostel complex.
- Possession, distribution and consumption of alcoholic beverages, prohibited drugs, chewable tobacco in the hostel complex is prohibited.
- Parties, social or political gatherings in the hostel complex are not permitted.
- Hostel can not be opted for less than 1 Full Academic Session.
- Surprise inspection can be held anytime without any prior notice.
UPKEEP OF THE HOSTEL
- All fans, lights and electrical appliances must be switched off when not in use. Any fan, light etc found on unnecessary will lead to fine to all occupants of the room.
- Any damage to the hostel property must be reported immediately to the warden. Hostelers will be charged for all damages.
- Pasting of posters, writings, wall chalking, slogans of any kind or defacing the hostel in any form is a punishable offence.
- The hostel management reserves the right to make spot checks on the hostel and rooms without having to give prior notice to the students.
- Visitors, including parents are allowed only into the visitor’s area of the hostel during the visiting hours. Guests are not allowed to stay in hostel.
- All visitors must register at the Guard Room and provide all details and documents as requested by Security Officer before entering the hostel complex. All visitors must leave the hostel complex by 07:00 PM.
- Hostelers are not permitted to allow visitors of the opposite sex into rooms at any time for whatever reason. Anybody found violating this rule will be evicted from the hostel.
- Non-Hostel students are prohibited in the hostel without the permission of Residential Warden. The student who violates this is answerable to the Warden.
- Hostlers are advised to lock all doors at all times for security reasons.
- The hostel management is not responsible for any loss of private property. Hostelers are strongly advised to lock all their valuable e.g. mobile phones, laptop, watches, money etc at all times.
- Hostelers are not permitted to change rooms or sleep anywhere other than in their allotted room.
- Any hosteler who finds his/her room-mate missing for more than 12 hours, must report to the warden immediately. This is to enable the hostel authorities to take immediate action if any untoward incident has taken place. Your cooperation is very much appreciated.
- Possessions, distribution and use of fire-arms, lethal weapons including air gun, contraband drugs, alcohol, toxic and hazardous material are strictly prohibited in the hostel. Keeping electric appliances such as Electric kettle, T.V, DVD Player, iron, hair dryer, oven etc in the rooms is also prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed in the hostel complex.
- In case of any emergency, please contact the warden, Security Guards or call hostel/college authorities. Important telephone numbers are displayed on the notice board.