About Training & Placement Department
1. Prof. B.D Sharma
Director – Training and Placements
Mobile No. +91 99157-57933
2.Lt. Col. Sudhir Bahel
Dean – Training and Placements
Mobile No. +91 81466-16791
3. Er. Bikram Pal Singh
Deputy Dean – Training and Placements
Mobile No. +91 81466-16790
Departmental Roles And Responsibilities
Activities Carried Out By The Department
- To establish and maintain contacts with who’s who of Industry.
- Train the students year round on employability skills required in the job market. Mentor and counsel the students throughout the year to orient and expose them towards career requirements.
- Give industry exposure to the students by arranging frequent industrial visits and conducting workshops and seminars by industry experts.
- Invite companies for Internships and Placements at Campus.
- Fixing up a mutually convenient date of the drive, informing students about the company and job description through various means of communication like College Website and Facebook, Emails, Bulk messages, Whatsapp groups and personal announcements.
- Maintaining relationship with our Alumni who are excelling in their professions and are holding responsible positions in leading companies across the globe.
Facilities Provided To Recruiters
- A state of the art air conditioned auditorium with a seating capacity of over 400 students
- An air conditioned, multimedia equipped Interaction Hall with seating capacity of around 60 students for interacting with the students and conducting workshops/Seminars
- Fully equipped, TCS accredited air conditioned computer labs for conducting online test of around 500 students at a time.
- A multimedia air conditioned conference hall for conducting Group Discussions.
- Well furnished and fully equipped cabins for conducting personal Interviews. High Speed Wi-Fi Internet.
- Arrangement for stay at Global Premium Guest House.