In order to redress individual as well as collective grievances of the students and staff of the institute, a grievance redressal cell has been formed.
A grievance may be any kind of discontent or dissatisfaction or negative perception, whether expressed or not, arising out of anything connected with university that a student or staff thinks, or even feels, is unfair, unjust or inequitable. Any grievance /complaint relating to sexual harassment will not be covered under these rules as there is a separate mechanism for addressing such matters by CASH (Committee Against Sexual Harassment).
Grievance and Redressal Cell Committee Members:
|Prof. B.D Sharma|
|Lt. Col. Sudhir Bahel|
|Dr. Malti Puri|
Duties and Responsibilities
Grievance and Redressal Committee
- This committee is formed for all students, staff and faculty members of Global Institutes.
- All students/members of staff are free to free to report their grievances of any sort in the Grievance Drop box installed at various places in Global Institutes.
- Complaint/Suggestion Boxes will be installed across the institute.
- All grievance boxes will be opened on Thursdays.
- All complaints shall be filled for record purpose.
- The name and identity of the complainant shall be kept anonymous and not disclosed to anyone except committee members.
- All received complaints shall be analyzed, compiled and forwarded to concerned departments for necessary action.
- The committee will meet on required basis.
Dr. B S Chandi